Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Day 2 - The Cheat's Eat

Last night was one of those days where you come home shattered and don't stop.  At times like these I like to treat myself to my cheaters dinner, which is delicious and packed with vegetables so I don't feel too guilty.

Its dead easy....

Heat your oven to 180'c
Cube up chicken breast one per person and place in a casserole dish.  If your chicken breasts are small just add more veg.
Add in any chunky veg you fancy, we like broccoli and green beans.
Pour over Nandos Marinade, they are quite spicy so beware! I use the sundried tomatoes and basil sauce because it has a good kick and is very tasty.
Put the lid on the casserole and cook for 45min.
Serve with rice.  Eat and enjoy.

A double cheat is using a riceboy, which makes perfect rice everytime.   We use the Riceboy Combo and find it makes slightly better rice than the smaller version.  Click on the link below to check out what I am talking about.  I know the smaller ones can be bought through Amazon.            
Riceboy

Simple and tasty, easy peasy dinner and you don't have to spend a fortune on take out.

No comments:

Post a Comment